Thursday, August 13, 2009

My friend (Part 3)


I knew I was doomed, as he rose from his seat,
And found his way towards me,
He pointed the sign, 'Silence Please',
And asked, 'Can't you see?'

'Sorry', I murmured, I gathered my bag,
Burning in my ears, in shame,
With a glare at you, I rose to leave,
Was mine, all the blame?

Your eyes still twinkle,
You smile. Huh. Me, to you a joke,
You followed me, as I sped out,
For a moment nobody spoke,
Would I have ever,
But then, your laugh booming out, through the hall,
Breaking in to me, dragging me out,
We laughed at the entire thing,
Our friendship grew, ever since,
Like the blossoms of the spring.

Posted by ShoZu

3 comments:

  1. awwww!!! so that's how you met ah?! :D

    congratulations to the two of you and all the best for the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :-) Actually that's @sweetdoc writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, now I'm confued... she wrote the poem? :S

    ReplyDelete